Monday, May 2, 2011

My Favorite Skin Care

If you are like me, you know that the first step to flawless makeup is having gorgeous skin. Finding which products work for you can be a frustrating process. Out of all the billions of products I have tried (Proactiv, Murad, Clean and Clear, Clinique, Boscia, Nutrogena, along with many things prescribed by my dermatologist), I am going to share with you those rare gems that I have discovered and truly do love. I would recommend these to anyone with sensitive, acne prone or problem  skin.  My favorite cleanser at the moment is Shiseido's Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam. It is intended to lift dirt and oil from your pores, leaving it feeling fresh and sparkly clean. A great toner is Dermalogica's Multi-Active Toner. With ingredients like aloe and lavender, this ultra-soothing hydration will leave your skin feeling balanced and refreshed. To keep your skin moisturized and protected, try Philosophy's Hope in a Jar (I like the oil-free one). Not only will it smooth and repair your skin, but it will keep it soft and hydrated all day long. For those stubborn pimples, the spot treatment by Patricia Wexler is fabulous. These products have become my favorites over time, I hope this is helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment