Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rain, rain go away...


Yes, it is raining... even in LA. It hasn't rained here in awhile, so this morning I was reminded how important it is to set my makeup, otherwise when I step out in the rain I become a drippy icky mess. Even the heat sometimes melts my face off like an ice cream cone. Thanks to all the moisture, our foundation can easily be compromised. That is why our handy little setting powders and sprays will save us the embarassment of being a shiny hot mess. Here are two fabulous options for you to try. Simply apply all over your face after you have put on your foundation! I recommend using this every day, regardless of the weather. This is the rice setting powder by Youngblood and the All-Nighter setting spray by Urban Decay. Both are great!


No comments:

Post a Comment